Sunday, January 01, 2006


Happy New Year!! What a way to start off 2006.. So this Saturday I went to Ctown to check out the Pacific hoods...nice power for the price and I was ready to buy but then the most horrible thing happened..I turned around and saw the Kobe hoods.. twice the price and twice as pretty..sigh, I'm a sucker for shiny stainless steel so the Kobe hood it is.. oops, already blew budget so what the heck right?:-) Poor Brian, I think he's about had it with me.. do you like this sink or that sink, the shiny faucet or the matte faucet... His response "whichever you like".. Oh and did an inventory on the cabinets and what do you know.. there was a mistake so now I have to go fight it out with the cabinet people.. I'm crossing my fingers that we won't have to shell out more money to get this fixed..we'll know by Tuesday when Global opens and I can talk to Steve the cabinet guy.

The Kobe hood... pics don't do this thing justice..18 gauge stainless seamless construction, 800CFM..now thats power..suck up anything:-) and 2 of those lovely grease cups to catch all that gunk.. who knew I would get so excited over a range hood...


So finally some kitchen photos to share.. so far, the kitchen has been demoed and the only thing left is the chimney which is suppose to come down sometime this week..then electrical, drywall and we should be set for cabinet install on 1/9.. after that 2 more weeks and granite should be ready to install as well

The BEFORE Photos:


Notice there is no vent.. so everytime we cook, it sets off the fire alarm.. not to mention I can't use the right hand burners since it heats up the fridge





Got to love the tiles..

No comments: