Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So I want to walk up to Don and tell him "I told you so"! Cabinets were to be installed yesterday but they asked for 1 more day so then it was suppose to be today and late last night I talked to Mark and now its Friday.. I KNEW it! Theres no way he will be able to finish drywall, the vent, the door, and the chimney in 1 day for the cabinet installers.. oh well, guess it might work out better anyhow.. the dishwasher arrives on Friday and I plan to be home so its alright.. Like my friend said, when they say 3 weeks, count in 6.. and we are now in week 3.. 6 is looking very likely..haha..

I'm over the dusty house part..the hard part now is surviving 3 more weeks of fast food/take outs.. yuck.. for someone who eats fast food once a month if that, this is not very good.. I'm thinking something healthy tonight.. maybe some sushi.. greasy food just does not sound appealing right now..

2 comments:

Kane said...

mm ... costco salad sounds very yummy! that is kinda healthy , or heck i heard ace is a pretty good cook .. ha ha ha .. and his place is the way up to yours, oh yum thai food! ...

Ames said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.