Friday, December 30, 2005

The Cabinets are here!!! Had no idea they were coming in today.. got the call at work so they decided to just drop them off in our garage. We thought they were going to be stored in the warehouse..apparently not..oops.. Oh well. So our garage is full, can't walk in it until we get these cabinets out of here.. other then that no progress on the kitchen.. Contractors decided to take 2 days off.. I was hoping the chimney would be down by now but whatever, it'll happen soon enough. I'm just so ready to get rid of this dust in the house. Brian suggested we hire a cleaner once this is done to give the house a good cleaning - I agree..it definitely needs it.. Everywhere I look there is a layer of dust.. Am I dealing well? Not very but it'll be over soon enough. Next need to confirm that we still have our granite choice - I think we chose a steel gray which is really a black granite with little specks of silver.. they had 1 sheet when we were there last..

Oh and just found out that we have yucky wiring in the kitchen.. more moola..sigh:-(

No comments: