Thursday, January 26, 2006

So things are still moving.. Don called last night and he has moved the gas line for the range and today he is installing the disposal, cutting holes for the faucet and putting on a coat of paint.. I guess he plans to paint for us too so I have to go find a color that we like. - it will be orange..just not sure which shade of orange yet.. I hope he can wait until this weekend. I also just spoke with the granite installer and he is coming out tomorrow to take a template.. finally..geez, its hard to get these guys going.. and thats about it. nothing else new... I also found some fabric I like in the Cottage Living magazine but unfortunately its mail order only so this weekend, we are headed to Calico Corners to see if I can find something..I"m thinking something brownish/blue to tie the dining room into the kitchen..

No comments: