Sunday, April 23, 2006

What a fast weekend..as usual.. Saturday we spent the day looking for trucks. Stopped at Chevrolet, Ford and Toyota.. Brian finally chose the Chevy Colorado in a granite blue. I personally liked the Toyota Tacoma but Brian felt it was a little too carlike.. the interior was so nice.. too nice.. guess he wanted a "truck truck"..hehe.. So the Chevy Colorado it is.. He got it with some sport package thingee magigee...who knows.. It arrives on Tuesday. We traded in our little Honda Civic.. kind of sad about the whole thing. I didn't think it would be but its my first car and such a dependable little car.. never had any problems aside from new tires and brake pads its served us really well.. good gas mileage.. made me almost think about keeping it.. but realistically what are 2 people going to do with 3 cars.. oh well..I offered it to my mom but she didnt' want a 2 door. Well, thank you my little Civic DX with no AC , nada.. you have been a great car and I personally will miss you:-( I hope you find a good home.

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day..must have been at least 70 degrees so we ran errands then worked in the yard and finally got the weeds pulled.. awe, the joys of home ownership

No comments: