Friday, April 07, 2006

K, so I'm over the floor scratches..we will do the rest of the home but we'll do a stain. Seems like the stain seems to conceal the doggy scratches much better.. Yes, I'm just a tad obsessive about this whole thing. This weekend we're going to try to work in the yard. Brian was suppose to get my garden ready but since we're doing the grand lanscaping thing, going to put if off.. Lili is in town with her new fiancee so we're going to the Cheesecake Factory tonight to meet him and see her of course.. I also signed Stanley up for puppy classes so he can learn some good manners.. it'll make everyone happier I'm sure. thats about it. Brian and I have pretty much decided that we will be going back to Maui in August/Sept.. our 4th anniversary and me turning the big 30!! yikes.. time sure flies. I have no problems turning 30 but boy married 4 years??!! can't believe that. .. guess we've been in this house now for over a year.. anyhoo, should be fun. WE liked the Maui Prince so much that I think we'll go back there.. or the other option would be the Wailea and go big..we'll see.. no more road to Hana is all I can say. I guess we could have gone to Asia or Europe or something but Brian doesn't have a lot of vacation and I HATE to fly.. and Maui is almost 6 hours..yikes.. but it'll be worth it.. Next week Brian is going to Indy to see Nan.. I"m glad he'll get to go home to see family..wish I could too but Mike's gone, Amy's gone, Traci's gone at work.. and then theres Stanley.

No comments: