Friday, April 14, 2006

So i probably had one of my weirdest HR experiences yesterday:-(.. but its over now and I'm glad. Nothing much going on this weekend.. Brian flies out tomorrow morning for Indiana so its Stanley and me. I plan to hit Ikea on Saturday to grab some more curtains for the upstairs bedrooms.. Brian has agreed to repaint our bedroom khaki - right now its a buttery yellow.. its nice but I'm tired of it:-) I thought he was going to kill me for even asking.. I also finally picked up the book Marley and Me from Amazon.. Everyone has been telling me how great it is.. its a story about the world's worst dog and the owner... hehe.. will probably make STanley look like an angel when this is done. I also picked up a cast iron chicken fryer.. haha.. I was watching Paula Dean make fried chicken.. had to try it.. John and Jessica will be guinea pigs.

No comments: