Monday, June 12, 2006

Just got back from Vegas..another company meeting out of the way!! ... Its been really busy lately with work, home and this crazy meeting that happens every 6 months but its over. Right before I left, we hired a plumber/electrician to reroute the bathroom and install the sconces.. that worked out well. So now its all up to Brian. While I was gone he went ahead and put together the new vanity and it came out AWESOME..better then we thought so going well so far. This weekend Brian patched in the floor and cleaned up the rest of the plaster and took off the casings for the windows. I think he's going to set the hardiback boards or whatever they're called today then its on to drywall and tiling! .. its finally getting done:-) We also bought Aaron's tickets last night and he'll be in Seattle 6/28 to help us do the fence and deck.. it'll be done probably by end of summer so I guess we won't get to enjoy it much this year but next year it'll be great. .. some pics that Brian sent to me while I was in Vegas...

No comments: