Monday, May 01, 2006

Mondays are soo tough:-(.. but we had a good weekend..pretty relaxing. Friday our couch was picked up to be fixed so I was home early - took Brian's new truck out to Marysville to hit the outlet mall..didnt' find much..then went to Chef Liao's for a late night dinner..brought home more leftovers then will fit in the fridge - as usual. Saturday we did more shopping (I didn't realize that I had donated most of my summer/spring work clothes..oops).. found a couple of things so we called it a day.. John and JEssica came over for a crab/steak dinner.. followed my molten lava cakes... so decadent - must not make more then once every few months but it was worth it.. Sunday, spent the day cleaning. Brian did all the windows and I hit the bathroom.. Stanley didn't help much. Oh I also got my new stamping table.. not the one I was originally going to get but we liked the look of this one more plus it was bigger..
and Brian and I are now officially hooked on Vietnamse coffee.. If you've never had it..boy don't start because it is addictive.. its basically a coffee press that you use with vietnamese coffee which has chicory in it.. it drips into a cup filled with condensed milk..then you swirl it all up and dump into another glass filled with ice..soooo good. I bought the press on Sunday and made 3 cups - tasted just like the one at Thanh Brothers:-)

No comments: