Thursday, December 29, 2005

So Christmas came and went:-( We had 4 days off but sure didn't feel like it.. spent most of that time clearing out the kitchen and the upstairs room so the contractors can start and start they did.. Yep, its true, finally happening and I'm not dealing too well.. they came by around 1pm the day after Christmas and tore down the cabinets and it has been chaos since. We have no kitchen and no washing machine.. our house is dirty and filled with dust.. driving me crazy and we're in day 3?? oh boy..it'll be a long 6 weeks before this is done but it'll be worth it.. or at least thats what I keep telling myself....

This weekend the plan is to go pick up a Pacific range hood.. its the ones you see in all asian households.. apparently very powerful for all that stir fry cooking we do..well not me but in case I get the urge to stir fry some day. the last thing on our list is a dishwasher which we're getting through Quadrant - a whirlpool gold stainless.. oh and some knobs and pulls..

Bathroom update - so Brian looked at it and no luck on the plumbing so I called the plumbers.. 1800bucks for an "easy job"! What the heck! so Brian's friend came by and he's going to show him how to do it.. I'm hoping that works because we did not intend to spend another 2K for this little bathroom .. crossing my fingers...

Sink - Kindred undermount.. its HUGE

Looks yellow but its satin nickel.. bin pulls for all the drawers

Delta Waterfall Faucet in stainless.. trying to get off Ebay..much cheaper..

No comments: