Sunday, January 11, 2009

well unfortunately some not so good news to report..Brian was laid off his job last week and yeah took us a little bit by surprise although we should have probably saw it coming since the housing market is so bad but thats alright..new opportunity ..haha.. so in the meantime, I got him a list of "honey please dos".. started off with painting the bedroom which he said he'd help me do about a year ago! but yay its done! its now the blue I've always wanted.. we'll hold off on redoing all the furniture till things settle down and he lands somewhere.. lets see.. next thing is to repaint the window ledges and door downstairs where Stanley has scratched it all up from jumping up to see whos walking down the street.. We thought putting double sticky tape on the ledge would stop that behavior but nope..he doens't mind it now.. ugh.. so not sure what to do next..might just have to deal with it although now he's also jumping onto of my sheer curtains and of course I now have doggy footprints all over my pretty white sheers..ugh..double ugh.. that dang Stanley... and I've been back to work now for a whole week and it went well but not as well as I had hoped.. had to work from home Wed due to pain.. I think I overdid it the first 2 days but Thurs and Fri were fine so maybe next week will get even better.. I'm on week 5 now! woohoo.. although I did call the Doc the other day and asked him why it still hurts and they laughed at me.. well he said, because it can take 8 weeks to full feel 100%..ah.. well that explains it.. I'm an impatient person..what can I say..

No comments: