Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gung Hay Fat Choy! I took Monday off to celebrate..well not really..just needed another day off:-) and I have the vacation so might as well. Anyhow, we had New Years eve lunch at moms and Monday New Years at moms again for dinner with the family.. Mom cooked all the traditional food and then some....the sad part is I was sitting there thinking, wow I have no idea how to do this.. maybe its time to learn.. oh and since I d idn't make any resolutions for new years I made one for chinese new years.. workout more! although the doc hasn't given the official okay to go to the gym, I felt well enough to go out and buy a nordic track recumbent bike.. I still had dollars to spend from work - its so nice when you're forced to spend:-).. so far I love the bike..comes with speakers for my iphone and a built in fan.. Our offices move end of Feb and I'll be bussing it so thought instead of coming home, then heading to the gym I can work out at home and still have time to make dinner and relax before bed.. ah the days are just not long enough.


How cute are these! haha.. you pull the top and the little fish or scroll moves.. hehe.





No comments: