Tuesday, September 09, 2008

well how fast things change.. hired the roofer after mom did some negotiating:).. told him he was hired yesterday afternoon and they started work today! ugh, I coudnt' sleep all night all worried and thinking what are they going to find under all those old shingles..I'm crazy I know.. it worked out okay because I delayed the painter until this weekend after the roof is done since the scraping of the roof may damage the new paint job so that was good..now they'll come on Sat and clean the house after the roof to get it all ready. Johnny is going to stop by and supervise the work while we're gone.. everything's moving so fast its crazy! Came home today and the roof was all scraped, new tar paper..tomorrow they lay shingles..or I think thats whats happening.

and I got the Nikon D60! its here and how fun!! I dont' know how to use it but its fun to explore with it. I've taken quite a few photos...200 and probably 3 turned out the way I'd like it to..haha.. thank goodness its digital.. be fun to take to Maui...now if I can just wrap up all my todos at work, I'll be good..because I am not checking email or voicemail while I'm gone:-).. can't wait. I've booked us a convertible, a luau, dinner at Mama's, scoped out places to eat and see.. going to try for sunset at Haleakala..

No comments: