Monday, October 02, 2006

Last month has flown by... not exactly been a great month.. work is stressful, home is stressful.. can't wait until this is all over and things go back to normal:-( Until then I will try my best to be positive. Stanley had his 1 year birthday over the weekend..amazing - I didn' t know if I could deal with him! haha.. but he has been so good.. he has free run of the house now and has done a relatively good job.. He's all in all a great dog and we're lucky:-)... Weekend before last I went to a tupperware/housewarming party with some girls .. I didn't know people still did these but we had a good time.. got some tupperware to organize my pantry. Hopefully I wont' get hooked - who knew but tupperware can be pricey! Last couple of weekends, Brian has been spending a lot of time over at my aunts new home.. he and John have put in a new bathroom for them... she's very appreciative and I'm glad we were able to help! her new home is looking awesome..

This coming Saturday, Brian says he promises to put in my garden..hmm..how many times have we heard that now? hehe.. oh well, whenever... Oh and this Sunday, a lady who used to live in our home in 1940 stopped by to say hi.. She's so sweet - she brought old photos and gave us more information about how the home used to be .. basically not a lot of changes other then the new bathroom upstairs and losing its basement.. but she's very pleased with everything we've done and I'm glad:-). She's going to stop by again with her daughter so she can see where her grandparents lived.. how neat.. a little piece of history

No comments: