Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So the kitchen has been usuable now for about 3 days and what did I cook last night as my first meal in the new space?? Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup!! thats right.. haha.. Brian was sick and didn't feel like eating so I had soup.. and since the granite isn't sealed yet I didn't want to make too much of a mess..not to mention, all the drawers are still emtpy and I still have yet to find my silverware.. its in a drawer in the house somewhere..?? I hope.. So I spent some time yesterday lining the drawers and will finish tonight..then about 10 loads of dishes later we should be set:-) So whats left on the kitchen? Crown moulding, trim work, flooring.. and a new light fixture.. pocket door install.. and that should be it.. oh and I have to talk my aunt into making some bench cushions... then onto the bathroom..then the fence, and roof, and back porch.. ..haha..never ends.

No comments: