Monday, September 07, 2009

4 years later and I am "tired" of the living room....so whats the cheapest thing to do? new paint! haha...when Brian hears me say paint color I think he prepares himself for paint colors..aka, 2 to 3 shades later I'll finally like something..but maybe , just maybe we'll get lucky this time and I'll love the color we chose...slate.. just worried it might be a tad dark when its cold and dark out but we're hopeful it'll work out okay:-)... also going to finally frame our family photos and hang them...we now have 15 PB gallery frames thanks to my Xmas gift cards:-) to cover everyone including some very cool old photos of Brians' grandparents from the early 1900s... and those Lennons I framed for Brian will finally find a home in the living room. I bought 2 shelves this weekend and was going to put them up in the living room then fill it with photos, prints but nah...we have those huge Lennons with nowhere to go so why not. Just need to choose the 2 I like best and a home for the lonely 3rd:-)... also need some new curtains and a redo of the mantle... oh new coffee table maybe?? k, I'm pushing it...no photos till its done and I actually like it:-).
and today was our 7 year anniversary! crazy.. 7 years has just flown by...no celebrations today...took it easy and will be celebrating in Maui in 5 days! can't wait! this was the same week we went last year..hope it'll be just as nice. got a condo this time for a change of pace so not sure what we'll get but staying in Wailea again and hoping to try the different beaches instead of just the one at Maui Prince...

1 comment:

The Yee Family said...

let me know if you want to stay in lahaina next time. i'll see if our timeshare is available for that timefram.