Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wow, I can't believe Christmas has come and gone.. well as usual it was great. A little pissed about the snow - we had to cancel the usual dimsum due to the roads..it started snowing like crazy up north Christmas morning..thank goodness it stopped by dinner time.. we hung out at home, then Brian went to the airport and picked up his dad and off we went to Cheng Goos for dinner with our more then 20 boxes of gifts! filled up the whole car but overall I'm pretty proud - I think most everyone loved their gifts..or I hope. funny one was Johnny.. i got 2 camera bags from crumpler..one for me and one for him.. I took mine to dinner and thank goodness he liked it so Brian was like oh you can get one through B&H, etc and of course he got one for Xmas..hope its good for his trip to Europe next year.. I got gift cards, 2 tripods! haha.. need to return them unfortuantely.. and a bunch of other stuff.. I got Brian a Garmin which he likes. He knew..dang thought I was pretty lowkey about it.. I got my prime lens too so I'm set..thats all I need for a while till I learn how to use this dang camera..haha.. russian tea cookies I made for Xmas..almost didn't make it since the stupid oven acted up again..
Me new Crumpler "4 Million Dollar Bag".. why they call it that I have no idea...

tree that Brian killed..forgot to water it..oops

2 comments:

Kane said...

how u liking your camera? i used mine a couple times and its the shit!! meaning its the best thing in the world!! oh nice crumpler bag, those are great too!

Ames said...

yah its pretty sweet:-). need some better weather so I can take it outside and play!