Sunday, November 02, 2008

Brian and John have been working pretty hard the last couple of weekends finishing up 2 flooring jobs so with not much going on I've been doing some cooking for them. This weekend we tried the meatball lasagna recipe from America's Test Kitchen.. pretty tasty ..a little bit of work with all those tiny grape sized meatballs but worth it..then Sunday I roasted a chicken, some potatoes and lots of spinach - good for ya:-) I even carved the chicken! Martha would be proud haha.. Oh and guess I am upgrading to a the D90 afterall...yep, Johnny is going to take the D60 - at a discount..Merry Xmas dude;-).j/k.. I'm so fickle but then again who knew photography was fun until I bought one of these darn things..hobbies are expensive..oye..roast chicken...I'm a dark meat fan:-) meatballs ready for the oven..I think I made about a hundred of these simmering in sauce..

all ready to eat


No comments: