Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We are 4 gifts away from finishing up our Christmas Shopping!! happy dance.. This weekend I also got a console table that I've been wanting for our upstairs hallway.. its a little bare upstairs so this will be nice.. I love to buy furniture but unfortunately or maybe fortunately this house doesn't really need a lot of furniture.. so heres the console we just picked up from Pottery Barn:-).... need to dress it up a little..

I also placed an order for a sewing machine today.. Yep after 3 years of wanting one I finally made the decision to get one.. It wasn't much and if I hate it I guess I can pass it onto someone else who wants to give it a try..haha.. Now i can sew Stanleys' chewed up toys and hem my own pants .. i hope.. and pillows.. this year its scarfs since I took up knitting and next year everyone is getting pillows! hehe.. My mom promised to come to over and help me thread it.. then we'll see how this goes.. exciting;-).. dont' expect me to make my own clothing or anything close to that anytime soon.. I'm thinking simple - tablecloths, pillows..anything that requires 4 lines of stitching or less in a straight line.. that'll be me :-)

No comments: