Thursday, March 23, 2006

It is 9:50 Denver time and I am stuck at the Denver airport waiting for my now delayed flight.. It'll be waay past midnight before I get home. In the 4 days I've been here I think I've slept a total of 12 hours or so.. 13 hour meetings followed by mandatory dinners is just not very fun...adding to the stress, we didn't get to present until Wed so again, not fun. All went well though. the review went well, it was nice to see my peers...But I am exhausted..haven't been this tired in awhile.. that and the fact that I can't go home tonight (hardwoods were sealed today) makes it even worse.. Oh well, tomorrow is Friday.. go in a little late , catch up and it'll be the weekend and i can go home and clean everything again now the floors will be dried..fun fun.

No comments: