Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wow, been a while since I've posted... Been a very busy couple of months with work and John and Jessica's wedding planning.. We finished making 130 invitations, they sent them out..everyone loves.. I think:-).. Also did favors yesterday so we're getting there. been sick a lot lately as well..caught the stomach flu twice in 3 weeks..ick! .. work has been stressful..we had midyear reviews with the senior team, a training course, just lots going on.. havent' done much around the house since we've been so busy. Brian is back into his climbing thing - he went to Leavenworth last week with his friends and climbed some mountain.. I don't want the details otherwise I might get nervous:-)..but he enjoys it.. Today, we finally got me a bike! .. woohoo.. Brian has been wanting to go riding so now that John and Jessica both got theirs, it was time.. We shopped and finally ended up with a Diamondback Sorrento bike..the 2006 model because its silver green...haha.. in fact that was the major selling point.. ;-).. Anyhow, its been about 20 years since I've ridden a bike and its true what they say,.. you never forget.. a little wobbly still but I think I'll get the hang of it. can't wait to take it out again around the neighborhood:-).

Brian in Leavenworth.. nice red helmet:-) safety first Sage Green.. my FAVORITE color.. what more can you ask for :-)
Stanley checking out the new ride... thats Brian's yellow bike..

1 comment:

Kane said...

ohhhh nice bikes , i want one !